Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good Start

not a lot has happened in the last week. Iv been going back exercising and have lost 2kg already (the first bit of weight is always the easiest to lose). Changing the diet has, as always, been the most difficult thing to change but Im just sticking to the basics - porridge, chicken, tuna, salads - generally just eating around the outside isles of the supermarket. On Tuesday i did a 10km walk and on wed I had to go training with the GAA. we needed to do a timed 4km run and im pretty happy that I destroyed the competition averaging 4 minutes a km to finish 1 minute ahead of the next lad.

Its been a strange week for poker. I played about 2k hands of 10-25nl HU im up about 10 BI's. But the thing is Im not entirely hapy with sitting in front of a CPU for 4-5 hours at a time. Its Amaing but some random donk hitting a 2 outer against me for stacks affects me an awful lot more that me staking him relentlessly for the rest of the night. e.g. it hurts a lot more being sucked out on once than I get joy out of staking the same donk 3/4 times.

I might try and play a bit live this weekend - needless to say I didnt qualify for the IO but I might head down for some cash action although the fitz may be hit - I know live poker has gotten better in the last while but the fitz is still so rediculously soft IMO.

so the updates

weight 82kg
bankroll $415 - although im not really arsed playing much more online - live is much better craic (sometimes :))

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment